My Passion & Purpose
LOOK GOOD – FEEL GOOD – DO GOOD
Blush Esthetics is a welcoming spa sanctuary focused on enhancing natural beauty. My goal is for your pure relaxation during your stay, and confidence, beauty, and empowerment when you leave.
As a licensed esthetician with a lifelong passion for art, I’ve cultivated a career that fuses precise talent and the right knowledge to help you create a look you want. That’s right- flawless, natural-looking beauty you can effortlessly wake up with!
Education and Training:
- Licensed Tattoo Artist, State of Wisconsin
- Microblading Certified, Deluxe Brows
- Licensed Esthetician, Gill Tech Academy
- Bachelors in Communication, UW Oshkosh
Book your next appointment in the link below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What I Do
- Revitalizing Massage – give yourself the gift of total relaxation. Massage has countless health benefits not only for your body, but mind too.
- Rejuvenating Facials– looking to relax while clearing up pores or replenish dry or irritated skin? Then you’ll love this customized treatment.
- Peel Me, Please! – Age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone and acne can all be diminished through a series of chemical peel treatments.
- Dermaplaning – Remove that “peach fuzz” vellus hair and dead skin cells with this treatment that leaves your skin feeling baby soft and smooth.
- Lash Lift & Tint – Love your lashes but want a little more curl and color? This quick service will give you a lash perm and jet-black lashes that will last you over a month.
- Waxing – Any waxing service you want, you’ve got it!
- Better Brows, Now! – Microblading is the absolute perfect enhancement for anyone with sparse, thinning, or misshaped eyebrows. There’s a color and shape that’s perfect for you, and I want to help you achieve that.