Blush Esthetics is a welcoming sanctuary studio specializing in reviving eyebrow shape through microblading and microshading.
Blush Esthetics is about empowering women to be the best version of themselves inside and out. Your eyes are one of your most prominent features and emphasizing them with perfectly shaped, natural looking brows creates stunning aesthetic beauty.
As a licensed esthetician with a lifelong passion for art, I’ve cultivated a career that fuses precise talent and the right knowledge to help you create a look you want. That’s right- flawless, natural-looking beauty you can effortlessly wake up with!
Education and Training:
- Licensed Tattoo Artist, State of Wisconsin
- Microblading Certified, Deluxe Brows
- Licensed Esthetician, Gill Tech Academy
- Bachelors in Communication, UW Oshkosh
Getting perfect brows really depends on the dimensions of your face—and knowing how to shape eyebrows based
Eyebrow tinting or coloring helps achieve a natural and flawless look to your brows. Wake up ready results that last for months
Yields natural, crisp strokes that resemble hair – done by hand, using a very fine blade to deposit a small amount of semi-permanent ink into the skin
There are two ways of achieving natural-looking brows. Our thorough consultation will help determine which is right for you. Your facial structure is unique and there’s a specific eyebrow shape, color and thickness that best emphasizes your beauty. For some people, both microblading and microshading are combined to achieve that desired result.
Together, we’ll select the right beauty treatment for you.
- Microblading is a semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing treatment that fills in sparse, asymmetrical, or imperfect eyebrows. It is a technique used to create feathered, hair-like strokes using a small blade that’s formed by multiple tiny needles.
- Mircroshading, or powdered ombre effect, is another technique used with a hand-controlled cosmetic shading tool that also offers symmetry and fullness for brows with a softer appearance. *It’s the preferred option for oily skin.